Mobile Connect

Easy – Fast – Secure

Robust procedures for minimising the risk of fraudulent mobile phone use; verifying customers’ mobile numbers instantly and securely.

   Mobile Connect MSISDN Verification: he operator compares the MSISDN associated with the mobile device against that provided by the Digital Services Provider in the service request (verified MSISDN or KYC Match).

Mobile Connect Verified MSISDN Share: The operator provides the mobile device MSISDN to the Digital Services Provider who can then perform the check themselves.

Product features

Multiple attributes employed for solid verification (Phone number, Name, Address, SIM/Device change etc.)
Provides highly secure data from the network (cannot be spoofed by malware on mobile device)
Seamless user experience
Compliant to highest level of end user privacy
Single API from multiple operators across the globe (leverages the OpenID Connect standard)

Four stages of avoiding doubt


The DSP initiates their service request (Verified MSISDN, KYC Match or ATP) with the serving operator.


Either the DSP or the operator acquires user consent for the service request.


The operator retrieves user/network/device data and performs matching (as required).


The operator shares the data and/or match indicator with the DSP.


Mobile Connect Use Cases

Just a few examples of how Mobile Connect could be employed to enable end users to feel safe and secure.

Fraud Protection - MSISDN Verification
35% of users have weak passwords; the other 65% can be cracked.

Mobile Connect eliminates the need for passwords by enabling your customers to seamlessly authenticate their identity via their mobile device, ensuring accurate customer data and less fraudulent accounts.

The service will verify the number you have on record with the mobile operators data for the device being used to make the transaction, providing confirmation that your customer is who they say they are and not a malware spoof.

Secure Transaction approval - MSISDN Verification

30% of customers abandon their shopping carts because of complicated check out processes.

For additional security when your customer is accessing a service or carrying out a transaction, Mobile Connect offers seamless second factor authentication.

In addition to the usual log-in with username and password, adding Mobile Connect provides a second, higher security, authentication than SMS one-time-password solutions, lowering the risk of man-in-the-middle attacks, and building trust with customers. For customers the service is seamless when using mobile data; it validates that the customer has the mobile phone in possession for which the customer has provided the phone number.

Customer Verification (and number share) - Verified MSISDN Share
Authenticating the mobile device number of a prospective customer is a challenge: 40% of prospects provide an incorrect number.

This misinformation, whether accidental or deliberate, results in wasted man hours chasing false leads, and lost customers who never receive the authentication request.

Mobile Connect retrieves the number for that device from the mobile operator, validating the user as authentic, and shares the correct number back to your business and in pre-fill forms, enabling accurate data and more profitable lead generation.

Account log-in and Registration - MSISDN Verification

Current forms of authentication using a one-time password result in up to 17% drop-out rates.

Enable your customers to log-in with their mobile number, eliminating the need for yet another user name and password.

As secure as logging in with user name and password but much simpler, this method of authentication is seamless for the customer using mobile data, helping to increase customer engagement and encourage trust.

If the user is on WiFi an authentication prompt will be sent to their mobile device to confirm that it is in their possession.

Guest WiFi log-in - MSISDN Verification
Government regulations require public WiFi hotspots to verify the mobile number of users.

Mobile Connect provides a simple authentication tool that verifies each user's mobile number with their mobile operator.

Once verified, your customer logs-in and completes any registration requirement and is then able to enjoy the WiFi hotspot.